Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Christmas Window

Yes, I'm horribly delinquent in updating this blog. A large part of that has been due to the fact that it fell on me to rebuild the lab webpage after all, and every time I got on the internet at work I've felt guilty if I didn't work on it. The good news is that after 3 months of pounding code and visual design, we should have something up and running come early January.

More importantly, this has had much of the rest of my attention recently because I'm participating in the cast. I hereby extend my formal invitation to all of you who know me and would enjoy seeing me try to waltz in a fancy dress with 7 other couples. Cornerstone Church proudly presents "The Christmas Window"!




From the Cornerstone website:

Friday, December 18th – Sunday, December 20th at 7:00 p.m.

Please bring a non-perishable food item as the cost of admission to support those in need in our community.

Come discover Tyler, a disenchanted little boy, who is trying to rediscover the miracle of Christmas before the holiday ends. Join us in bringing this epic journey of faith to life before time runs out and Christmas is over.


There you have it! Come if you can, I promise you that there will be plenty of neat things to see and enjoy in this play. I'd be glad to see you!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hmmm, somehow I think you forgot to mention where to come... xD