Friday, September 23, 2011

Catch-up Post #2 - October & November 2010

October and November is best shared in pictures, I think. The major events were the Underground Masquerade Ball (for which I dressed as an MIB agent with my new friend Betsey Mitchell), the Bowling party, and the Ugly Sweater party. We really ramped up the practicing for worship band and the Christmas play so mostly I was just really busy running around. If you'd like to see more pictures than what I just posted here, the full albums are up on the Photo Archives page.


Underground Masquerade 2011

We ARE the Men In Black.


We had quite the collection of characters this year.


In which two members of an imaginary law enforcement agency protect the public by arresting a gnome.


In which the members of two different imaginary law enforcement agencies protect the public by arresting a key guido from the Jersey Shore.


The Ugly Sweater Party

Yes, it really was that bad.

No comments: