Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Brief Update, Pending More Time

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to keep this one short and sweet with a promise that once I meet my July 1st due date I will catch you all up on my very busy life since March. For now I'll just say that this has been a most unusual few months. My entire June has been dedicated to writing forms and throwing fits to get the right people to help me with Animal Care policies, and while it hasn't been super stressful thanks to the prayers of many, it has been a surprise. (June is usually a relatively quiet month for me.) Since I feel kind of guilty over spending any time on my work computer not working on those forms, I don't really hang out at my usual places online, hence the rather odd silence from me. I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks my workload will settle a bit and I'll have the time and energy to do more than just say hi. In the meantime, everyone enjoy their June!

No comments: